Thursday 14 January 2021

Believe in the power of self.

 

GUARD A SILVER SIXPENCE


Believe in the power of self.

Once I started to piece the jigsaw of my life together, I knew that I had to get it down on paper. Pure determination drove me to find the help and support I needed to navigate through the world of publishing and agents that I was so unfamiliar with. Now with over a quarter of a million sales, I have finally seen my dream to tell my ancestors' story, become a reality.

I guess my message will always be around the power of hard work and resilience in driving to fulfill your dreams but I now also realise that belief in self is also so powerful.

Guard a Silver Sixpence became a book and now I will strive just as hard take it to the next level.. 

Wish me well . . 

Enjoy a copy of my book Guard a Silver Sixpence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Metamorphosis and moving on

On retiring from teaching late 2021, I found myself in a liminal state of uncertainty. From the mad, hectic and oh so busy life of teaching,...